Turn Services On & Off
Enjoy a Worry-free Experience
Opening a new location is exciting! But there are many details to manage before the big day—especially when your organization has multiple locations. It’s critical to be able to trust that the lights and heat/AC will be on and the phones will be working. Anything short of perfection may spell disaster.
If you open and close locations on a regular basis, you know how many phone calls, long hold times and misinformation you must endure just to start or terminate your utilities. For organizations that turn services on and off frequently, managing the process becomes a big time sink—and even so, there can be miscommunications that lead to an unsatisfactory experience.
When you let our seasoned utilities experts manage the process, nothing falls through the cracks.
We know how to work with your utility providers to begin and end services according to your schedule.
It’s frustrating and time-consuming to contact utility companies, juggle difficult details, and negotiate rates and deposits. Our experts know the right questions to ask, which information you need at your fingertips and the ins and outs of utility pricing.
Your dedicated Cost Control Associates services coordinator will:
- Work with you to turn on, or turn off, utility services on time
- Negotiate with utility providers to waive or lower opening deposit amounts
- Assure that you get the most beneficial rate schedule
- Uncover applicable rate and service discounts
- Verify your first invoice and any credits or refunds due
Why Choose Us?
- You will enjoy best-in-class customer service delivered through a knowledgeable single point of contact who knows your business and understands your accounts.
- We have established relationships with your service providers and know what information they need to get the job done efficiently.
- You’ll benefit by experience, stability and cost-effectiveness you can count on.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about how Cost Control Associates can help your organization, please contact us.