Turn Utility Services On & Off
Enjoy Worry-free Utility Account Management
Opening a new location is exciting! But there are many details to manage before the big day—especially when your organization has multiple locations. Anything short of perfection can spell disaster. When you use Cost Control Associates for utility management services, you can trust that the lights and heat/AC will be on and the phones will work.
Opening and closing utility account locations is time-consuming! You can spend hours making phone calls and waiting on hold. When you do reach a live person, the information he or she gives you is not always accurate. For organizations that turn services on and off frequently, managing the process often leads to an unsatisfactory experience.
Let our utilities experts manage the process, so nothing falls through the cracks.
We know how to work with your utility providers to begin and end services according to your schedule.
It’s frustrating and time-consuming to contact utility companies, juggle difficult details, and negotiate rates and deposits. Our experts know the right questions to ask, the information you need at your fingertips, and the ins and outs of utility pricing.
Your dedicated Cost Control Associates services coordinator will:
- Work with you to turn on/off utility services on time
- Negotiate with utility providers to waive or lower opening deposit amounts
- Ensure you get the most beneficial rate schedule
- Uncover applicable rate and service discounts
- Verify your first invoice and any credits or refunds due
Why Choose Us for Utility Management?
- You will enjoy best-in-class customer service delivered through a knowledgeable single point of contact who knows your business and understands your accounts.
- We have established relationships with your service providers and know what information they need to get the job done efficiently.
- You’ll benefit by experience, stability and cost-effectiveness you can count on.
FAQs About Our "Open & Close Utility Account" Services
How do your location opening and closing services benefit my organization?
Utility companies can be difficult to reach, and when you do get in touch with them, they require very specific information. When Cost Control Associates handles your location openings and closings, you save yourself the time and effort of managing all the details on your own.
We contact the utility companies to initiate or terminate services and make sure the details are properly handled. We can often negotiate or eliminate deposit requirements. We also have extensive knowledge of utility rate structures so that you get the best rate available in your situation. Cost Control Associates makes sure these important activities happen on time, at the optimal rate and according to your plan.
What do these services include?
Location opening services include:
- Contacting providers to initialize service
- Negotiating to waive or lower opening deposit amounts
- Ensuring you get the most appropriate, most beneficial rate schedule
- Uncovering applicable rate and service discounts
- Verifying your first invoice for accuracy.
When it’s time to terminate service, leave the details to us.
Our location closing services include:
- Contacting each provider to end service
- Confirming that the closing occurs as arranged
- Verifying that original deposits are credited or refunded
- Ensuring that all final account credits are paid.
How long does it take?
We generally initiate each open/close request within two business days of receipt of the request.
What is the cost of location or account opening/closing services?
Our fees are normally based on a fixed amount per service, account and/or site. Please contact us for more details.