Cut Utility Costs
Utilities and Telecom Cost Reduction
Successful businesses and organizations make utilities and telecom cost reduction a top priority. These expenses represent a significant portion of your annual budget, but there are often hidden opportunities to realize significant cost savings without changing providers or usage.
Most utility customers assume their providers know best about what they should be paying. In reality, your providers think you are in the best position to determine the best rates for your accounts. As a consequence, many customers pay more than they need to.
Find Refunds, Lower Utility Expenses
Our utilities and telecom cost reduction programs offer an in-depth examination of your monthly bills that can point to optimized rates and significant savings. Cost Control Associates will:
- Identify areas of improvement
- Uncover billing errors
- Obtain refunds
- Analyze rate choices
It’s important to have an energy and telecom utility cost reduction company like Cost Control Associates in your corner. We are industry experts who work with you to understand your facilities and usage. Our specialties include:
- Energy: Regulated energy utility companies offer many choices. Our analysts understand the rates and tariffs for every state and can help you determine the optimal choice for your organization. Because of the complexity of utility billing structures, errors can go undetected for years. We use our expertise to find those errors and get the best rate for your organization.
- Telecom: Telecommunications present an ever-growing expense that changes as quickly as the technology supporting it. Telecom providers offer a variety of services, but rate structures are complex and your usage needs change. Multi-page bills with cryptic line items make it hard to determine the accuracy of your charges, and that can lead to undiscovered errors on your monthly invoices.
- Waste Removal: Waste removal costs continue to grow as regulations become more restrictive and recycling requirements change and grow. Many organizations do not realize the potential to control waste costs in other ways such as additional cost savings through improved recycling programs.
We work as a liaison between you and your providers to ensure you have the best rates available to match your business needs.
Our Expertise Runs the Gamut of Utility Expenses
- Steam or chilled water
- Natural Gas, propane and oil
- Water and sewer
- Solid waste (trash), organic waste, recycling
- Pharmaceutical and medical waste
- Hazardous materials
- Shredding/document destruction
Additional Cost Saving Services
Data Analysis and Review
Benefit by ongoing cost savings. While our Cost Recovery and Reduction program offers a one-time (or periodic) review of your utility expenses, we also offer ongoing Data Analysis and Review services which provides continuous analysis of your utility costs and ensures that you are paying optimal rates going forward.
While most utilities and telecom cost reduction programs provide automated system checks, Cost Control Associates takes a deeper dive to validate utility billing and data accuracy. In fact, when we perform secondary reviews for clients who receive utility audit services elsewhere, we regularly find additional reductions and refunds. Take our quiz to measure your organization’s savings potential.
Cost-effective Lighting Services
Rely on efficient lighting and energy. A lighting upgrade may be just what you need to reduce your utility operating costs. With available rebates, we can often cut the pay-back period to less than two years! Not only do lighting retrofits cut energy costs, but they also cut maintenance costs. Our complete turnkey solution includes an initial review to determine your savings potential, facility audits, recommended solutions and complete installation services. We’ll even remove the old fixtures.
Find cash with deposit recovery. If you’ve opened and closed utility accounts with your providers, there’s a good chance you’ve left money on the table. We review utility company deposit policies and work with account representatives to determine what deposits you have paid. We then negotiate to reduce or recover your deposit dollars and verify that the money is credited or returned directly to you.