Cost Control Associates can help your organization get a firm grip on utility expense management. Since 1991 we have helped our clients better manage and reduce utility costs for energy (electricity, natural gas, propane and other fuel oils), water/sewer, waste removal, telecom and cellular costs.
More than 90 percent of the clients we serve have found they were paying too much for utilities. You may be, too. Our customized utility expense management solutions range from utility cost-cutting and procurement to budgeting and forecasting, bill pay, data management and analysis, and much more.
Our team of expert analysts averages 14 years’ tenure at Cost Control Associates. They thoroughly understand the utilities industry and work regularly with your providers. Our clients tell us they appreciate our integrity, commitment to long term relationships and superior customer care.
Watch our video for an introduction to Cost Control Associates President Keith Laake and an overview of our services.
As a full service utility expense management company, Cost Control Associates has helped clients of all types and sizes across all industry segments in the U.S. and Canada. Most of our clients fall into the following groups:
- Fortune 500 Corporations
- Other Businesses
- Not-for-profit Organizations
- Healthcare Organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Governments and Agencies
We owe our successful track record to our:
- Attentive service: The client’s needs are our top priority
- Detailed approach and deep industry expertise
- Experienced, knowledgeable analysts
- Proprietary tools and programs that maximize results for our clients
- Total independence from equipment sellers/installers and utility providers
- Ability to leverage business volume and daily interaction with major suppliers to produce results and solve problems for our clients.
To learn more about utility expense management and how we can support your organization’s fiscal goals, contact us.